Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ridecount.com (the "site") owned and made available by Park Expert (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as "ridecount").
The Terms and Conditions form part of an agreement between you, the end-user, and ridecount and set out the conditions under which you may access the site.
By accessing, viewing or using the material on the site you have indicated to ridecount that you both understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- You are responsible and liable for anything you say, post or publish.
- ridecount is not responsible for any content posted or published by its members.
- ridecount reserves the right to delete or edit any content posted by its members without warning or explanation.
- ridecount reserves the right to terminate any member account without warning or explanation.
- You may not redistribute any content from the ridecount site.
- You cannot use ridecount for any illegal activities.
- ridecount will never rent, sell or redistribute any members personal information.
- ridecount encourages you to treat other members with respect.
- ridecount offers no guarantee to the availability of the site or any of its features
English (UK) law shall govern these Terms and Conditions and any matter relating to the site and the English (UK) courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of them.
ridecount reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, with or without notice to our users. We will do our best to notify our users if the terms and conditions change drastically in any form. Minor edits, removals or additions may not be notified and we recommend you regularly check for any amendments.
If you are uncertain about anything contained in these Terms and Conditions, you can always contact ridecount via the helpdesk.